Year 9 Intake
Mr O Button, Headteacher
We are delighted to welcome your child to Redborne in September, which we hope will be the start of a very happy and successful time with us.
Please read the information contained in this booklet carefully and complete the online form by Sunday 11th April:
Once we have this data we will organise the new intake into form groups with the help of your son or daughter’s current school. We will arrange appointment times for you to attend one of our new intake parents’ evenings on either 16th or 24th June, where your son or daughter will have the opportunity to meet their new form tutor. Appointment times will be provided in early June.
Once again, welcome to Redborne and we look forward to seeing your son or daughter at our induction day on Friday 9th July.
Key dates for your diary
- 11th April – Online form to be completed.
- 16th June – New Intake Parents’ Evening (Alameda and Arnold middle schools).
- 24th June – New Intake Parents’ Evening (Woodland and all other schools).
- 2nd July – Uniform orders to be placed.
- 6th July – Uniform to be collected.
- 9th July – Induction day.
- 3rd September – First day of term