All students in years 9-11 must wear our school uniform which comprises the items detailed below. It should be viewed in conjunction with our uniform policy.
White polo short sleeved shirt, with black striped ribbed collar.
Black V-neck jumper with school badge.
We have introduced a Redborne Hoodie. This is a black hoodie which can be worn over the jumper for an added layer of warmth. This is the only hoodie which may be worn as part of our uniform. Please do not confuse this with the red hoodie that is to be worn for PE. (Non stock item allow 1-2 week delivery)
Skirt or Trousers
Girls can choose between the skirt or trousers that our stockist supplies:
- Girls’ knee length straight pencil skirt with black vent.
- Girls’ black straight leg slim fit trouser.
Boys trousers must be slim fit or regular fit that our stockist supplies:
- Boys flat front, slim fit trousers
- Boys single pleated, regular fit trousers
***Update September 2018 – shorts for boys will be available to purchase. We are currently exploring a girls short with the supplier.
Plain black with flat or low heels. Please see additional notes below.
Socks / Tights
- Plain black or white socks
- Black or natural coloured tights.
Coats (front fastening) may be worn on top of the uniform. The only hoodie which may be worn is the black Redborne Hoodie.
Big enough to accommodate basic equipment, e.g. exercise and text books.
Please note the following:
- Trousers and skirts must be bought from our stockist
- We have a selection of good quality second hand uniform in our school shop
- Skirts are to be worn on the knee
- Nail varnish, if worn, must be neutral in colour and nails must be short in length
- Inappropriate or excessive make-up is not permitted
- Extreme hair colour or styles are not permitted
- Body piercing is not permitted, e.g. nose studs. This includes clear studs and retainers
- Excessive jewellery, including earrings with hoops larger than a 5p piece, are not permitted
- Trainers, boots and backless shoes are not permitted. Some shops sell ‘uniform’ school shoes that are not allowed at Redborne – if in doubt, please check with us before buying
- Hoods must be worn down at all times and hats are not to be worn in the school buildings
- Caps are not permitted.
- School Shop (Via North Reception) – Tel. 01525 842654, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours: 5 days a week during term time only between 10.00am and 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and between 10.00am and 3.00pm Fridays.
- The uniform order form can also be found on the school website – www.redborne.com and orders can be placed via Wisepay using the link on the website. For login details please contact the school shop or finance office.
- School Stockist (excluding PE kit) – Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd, 46-48 High Street, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 1DX, Tel. 01525 716558
PE Kit is available from the school shop.