All students in years 9-11 must wear our school uniform which comprises the items detailed below. It should be viewed in conjunction with our uniform policy.
- White Redborne branded polo shirt.
- Black V-neck Redborne branded jumper.
- Redborne branded black hoodie that can be worn instead of or over the jumper. Please do not confuse this with the red hoodie that is to be worn for PE.
Skirt or Trousers
Students can choose between the following, all available from either the school shop or our stockist Prestige:
- Knee length straight pencil skirt with back vent
- Straight leg, slim fit or regular fit trouser
- Single pleated regular fit trouser
- Tailored shorts.
- Plain black leather or faux leather smart shoe. No boots, canvas shoes, backless shoes or trainers.
Socks / Tights
- Plain black or white socks
- Black or natural opaque tights
- No hoodie other than a Redborne hoodie can be worn as outerwear
- Coats must be front-fastening.
- A single nose stud, in the side of the nostril is allowed, but must be removed for PE. For safety reasons, all other facial or body piercings are not permitted.
- One pair of stud or small hoop earrings (maximum size - 5p piece) are permitted, but must be removed for PE.
- Nail varnish, if worn, must be neutral in colour and nails must be short in length.
- Inside school buildings, hats are not permitted and hoods must be down
- Baseball caps are not permitted at all on site.
- School Shop (Via North Reception) – Tel. 01525 842654, e-mail email@example.com. Opening hours: Tuesday – Friday term time only between 8.00am and 2.30pm.
- The uniform price list can also be found on the school website – www.redborne.com and orders should be placed via Wisepay using the link on the website. For login details please contact the school shop or finance office.
- School Stockist – Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd, 46-48 High Street, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 1DX, Tel. 01525 716558